Hours of Operation for a Chase Bank
Please note that the bank did not produce this content. The views expressed here are those of the author only and do not reflect the views of the bank in any way. In full disclosure, this article promotes some of our partners' products. In some cases, we may be compensated if you apply to a job
In full disclosure, this article promotes some of our partners' products. In some cases, we may be compensated if you apply to a job or make a purchase after clicking on a When you click on one of our links, you're directly supporting CreditDonkey. for further reading:
Including its ATM network, Chase Bank operates over 4,700 locations. Examine this schedule to determine the hours of operation at your neighborhood branch.
J PNC Bank, also known as PNC or PNC Bank, is a major financial institution in the United States. S Many banking, loan, and investment options are available to individuals. They have a large number of branches across the country and also offer convenient online and mobile banking services.
Examine the Chase bank's hours of operation, phone numbers, and information on how to conduct banking transactions when the bank is closed.
Please tell me Chase's working hours.
Most locations are open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. m to 5 p m during regular business hours Monday through Friday, but opening times on Saturday are subject to change A branch's hours of operation can vary from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. or vice versa, depending on its location. m to 4 p m , 9 a m to 1 p m , 9 a m to 2 p Saturday nights at m However, Chase Bank ATMs are available around the clock.
Chase's online branch and ATM finder makes it simple to find a Chase location near you.
Normal banking hours for Chase Bank:
- On Sundays, we are not open.
- Time: 9 a.m. on Monday m to 5 p m
- 9 a.m. on Tuesdays m to 5 p m
- 9:00 AM on Wednesdays m to 5 p m
- 9 AM on Thursdays m to 5 p m
- On Fridays at 9:00 a.m. m to 5 p m
- Saturday (depending on where you are) at 9:00 a.m. m to 1 p m ; 9 a m to 2 p m ; 9 a m to 4 p m ; 10 a m to 3 p m or closed
On Sundays, almost all Chase banks are closed. Sunday banking is available through automated teller machines, the internet, and mobile apps. Money transfers, deposits, and withdrawals can still be carried out.
- When you open a Chase Total Checking® account and link your account to direct deposit, you'll receive a $200 bonus.
- You can use any of the more than 16,000 Chase ATMs or 4,700 physical locations.
- The Chase Mobile® app makes it easy to manage your finances on the go by allowing you to make deposits, make transfers, and more.
- Now is the time to activate your online account.
- On the web everywhere except AK, HI, and PR Visit the Branch Locator to find the nearest branch. chase com
- Using Chase Overdraft AssistSM, you won't be charged an overdraft fee if your account is overdrawn by or less at the end of the business day, or if you go over but then pay it back before the end of the next business day.
This is a Chase Overdraft AssistSM-enabled product. If your account is overdrawn by or less at the end of the business day, or if it is overdrawn by more than but you bring it to overdrawn by or less by the end of the next business day (you have until the end of the business day to bring your account balance to overdrawn by or less), we will not charge you an Insufficient Funds Fee. deposit or transfer until 11:59 PM (8:00 PM PT) With a Chase checking account that qualifies, you automatically get access to Chase Overdraft Assist.
Try to Get Extra Holiday Time
In observance of all national holidays, Chase Bank is closed. The full roster for 2023 is as follows:
- 1 January, New Year's Day
- Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - 1/16
- The 20th of February is Presidents Day.
- The May 29th Memorial Day
- National Day of Independence, Juneteenth (June 19)
- Freedom Day, July 4th
- Monday, September 4th, is Labor Day.
- On October 9, we celebrate Columbus Day.
- Observance of Veterans Day: November 10
- November 23, Thanksgiving Day
- Day of Christmas (12/25)
Where to Go to Use Your Chase Account When They're Closed
If you need to do some Chase banking outside of regular business hours, you can always use an ATM, go online, or download the Chase mobile app.
ATMs that accept Chase cards are available around the clock.
- The scales must balance.
- Invest Money and Checks
- Get Money Out
- reorganize your finances by moving money from one account to another
- Pay off your credit card balance.
Deposit funds via the web or your phone:
- See if You’re Even
- Cashing Checks
- the act of moving money from one account to another
- pay bills
- Funds can be transferred between bank accounts using Zelle®.
- look at the budget breakdown
- Learn Your Credit Rating
Contact Details for Chase Customers
Chase has round-the-clock phone support. For all of your banking and credit card needs, a real person is just a phone call away.
Your Contact Details S callers:
- For Individual Banking, Please Call: 1 800 935-9935
- For Business Banking, Please Call: 1 800 247-7338
- The phone number to call with a personal credit card: 1-800-432-3117
- Call 1-888-269-8690 for business credit cards.
- You can reach a bank representative 24/7 by dialing 1-877-242-7372 for help with your online or mobile banking.
Chase's website lacks a live chat feature. The above phone numbers are your best bet for getting prompt assistance. With your online Chase account, you have access to the bank's Secure Message Center. The average wait time for encrypted messages is between one and three working days.
To sum up
Using Chase's online locator, you can find a branch or ATM in your area. Online banking and a mobile app make it possible to manage your money whenever and wherever you like.
- If you're a first-time customer who opens a Chase Total Checking® account and uses direct deposit, Chase will give you a $200 bonus.
- Over 16,000 Chase ATMs and over 4,700 physical locations to choose from.
- With the Chase Mobile® app, you can do everything from check deposits and wire transfers to managing your checking and savings accounts.
- Launch an account right this second
- For sale online everywhere except Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico See the store locator page for details. chase com
- If you're overdrawn by or less at the end of the business day, or if you're overdrawn by more than and bring your account balance to overdrawn by or less by the end of the next business day*, you won't be charged an overdraft fee by Chase thanks to their Overdraft AssistSM service.
With Chase's Overdraft Protection ServiceSM* If your account is overdrawn by less than at the end of the business day, or if it is overdrawn by more than but you bring it to overdrawn by or less by the end of the next business day (you have until the end of the business day to bring your account balance current), we will not charge you an Insufficient Funds Fee. deposit or transfer before 11 PM ET (8 PM PT) Chase Overdraft Assist is a free service offered to customers of certain Chase checking accounts.
- Earn 3 40 Percentage Return on Investment (APY)
- This item ships to the following states: AA, AE, AK, AL, AP, AR, AS, AZ, CO, DE, GA, GU, HI, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, ME, MI, MN, MO, MP, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NM, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT Markets in Wyoming, Florida, and Illinois
- Associate of the FDIC
- Sign up for a U.S.-based online bank or online S Mobile Banking App
- Make at least two direct deposits totaling between $3,000.01 and .999. Earn $.99 to make $200, or ,000 or more to make $400.
- If you open a new Standard Savings account on February 28, 2023, make a deposit of $25,000 or more, and keep that deposit amount in your account until May 31, 2023, you will receive an extra $200.
What You Need to Do to Get Your $150 or $200 Bonus: Apply for your first Discover Online Savings Account via the Website, Mobile App, or Phone. Be sure to use the promo code CY323 when applying. Make a deposit of at least $15,000 into your account to receive a $150 Bonus, or make a deposit of at least $25,000 to receive a $200 Bonus. If you want your initial deposit to be considered timely, it needs to be received by the bank within 30 days of your account's Bonuses can go as high as $200.
Important information: This offer is not valid for current or previous Discover savings account holders, or for those who already have a Discover co-branded or affinity savings account. All accounts must have a primary owner to qualify. The bonus can only be credited to an active account. Payment of the bonus will be made within 60 days of the account's eligibility. Payment of a bonus should be reported as interest on Form 1099-INT. This offer expires on March 15, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. ET. This offer is subject to change or cancellation at any time. See advertiser's website for complete information.
- Payouts that are 12 times the median wage in the country
- First-time Deposit Requirement: $100
- Not having to pay a regular maintenance fee
CreditDonkey is a platform for comparing and reviewing financial institutions, and Amber Kong is a content specialist there. Email Amber Kong at [email protected] Read our most recent updates on Twitter and Facebook.
Please take into consideration that this website has financial ties to some of the products and services it discusses. If you make a purchase after clicking on one of our links, we may get a commission. You are under no obligation to use our links; however, doing so will aid CreditDonkey.
Citi does not produce this material. All thoughts and opinions are those of the author alone and have not been vetted, approved, or otherwise endorsed by Citi.
- Questions & Answers
Back to: House > Bank Ratings & Deals > Chase > Chase Bank Times
Colorado's top financial institutions serve customers in every nook and cranny of the Centennial State, from the urban centers of Denver and Colorado Springs to the rural hamlets of the Front Range.
We only recommend products that have passed our rigorous testing criteria; advertisers have no say in which products we recommend. If you decide to visit one of our recommended partners, we may get a commission. To learn more, please review our advertiser disclosure. If
In terms of money, your checking account is the nerve center of your entire existence. The checking account is the most common type of bank account in the United States, and most Americans have one. As you can probably guess, Paychecks can be quickly deposited to a checking account,
This piece is a part of a larger series on banking for businesses. Your organization needs to have access to low- or no-fee checking, and the best banks for charities should be able to provide that. Depending on the institution, nonprofit organizations may qualify for a free or reduced