Evaluations of the Merrick Bank Credit Cards, 2023
The phone number to call if you have an issue with your existing credit card account at Merrick Bank is (800) 204-5936. Check out the latest deals and read about other people's experiences with credit cards from Merrick Bank down below.
Protected Credit Card
A minimum deposit of $200
Annual fee of $36 (first year) and zero ($) thereafter
Charge per month
No charge the first year, $3 annually thereafter
- You can choose a credit line amount between $200 and $3,000 if your application is approved.
- The three major credit reporting agencies will be informed of your progress. By improving your results, you can repair and improve your credit.
- Management software in the cloud In no cost, you can access your account details online.
- The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation insures your deposit.
- If your credit limit is $200, and your annual fee is $36 (the average), your available credit will be about $164 ($164 minus the annual fee of $36), or $152 ($152 minus the annual fee of $36), respectively.
- Learn More About the Classic Secured Credit Card from Merrick Bank.
Costly Minimum Investment of $200
First year is $36 and subsequent years are free.
First year is free, and subsequent years cost $3.
- If you make at least the minimum payment on time each month for the first seven months that your account is open, we'll increase your $200 credit line to $300.
- The three major credit reporting agencies are informed of your progress. Your efforts will help you rebuild or restore your credit.
- Software for managing projects online Online account management is available at no cost to you.
- Your FDIC-insured security deposit is safe.
- With a $200 credit line and a $36 annual fee, your actual starting balance will be around $164; with two cards, it will be around $152.
- Further Information and Customer Feedback Regarding the Merrick Bank Double Your Line® Secured Credit Card
23.70% - 29 95% (V)
From $0 to the first year, then nothing
Payment Required Every Month
For the first year, there is no cost, and subsequent years range from zero to six dollars.
- To qualify for the Double Your LineTM bonus, you must make at least the minimum payment on time each month for the first seven months after opening your account. As of then, your credit limit will increase by 100%.
- There will be three credit bureaus notified of your account's activity. Maintaining a good payment record over time will help your credit score.
- The Initial Credit Lines Range from $550 to $1,350
- Platinum Visa Holders Receive Special Perks
- Further Information and Customer Feedback Regarding the Merrick Bank Credit Card
A minimum deposit of $200
value of rewards
Earn 1.5% to 5% Cash Back
Discover the solutions to your concerns about the Merrick Bank Credit Card Reviews down below. Our FAQs section has the answers to the most frequently asked questions.
Those who apply for a Merrick Bank Secured Card will have a maximum credit limit of $3,000. The minimum security deposit for this card is but the actual credit limit is set by the amount the cardholder deposits. $200
The highest amount of credit that can be obtained from Merrick Bank in an unsecured Credit Card from Merrick Bank The credit card will provide you with a predetermined credit limit between $550 to $1,350 if accepted, albeit In order to determine your precise credit limit, we will use the information you provide on your application to calculate an acceptable range.
The good news is that the credit limit you are given when you first apply for the Using Your Credit Card From Merrick Bank may be temporary because of the card's "Double Your Line" feature If you've used the Visa From Merrick Bank if you make all of your payments on time and in full for the first seven months that you have the card, your credit limit will be doubled.
The credit card services offered by Merrick Bank are legitimate. It has nearly three million clients and is a Visa and Mastercard issuer. This organization's forte is assisting clients in establishing or restoring credit.
Reasons why you can trust Merrick Bank:
- The Merrick Bank was established legally in 1997.
- Since 2012, Merrick Bank has maintained an A+ rating with the BBB. BBB gives it an A+ rating as well.
- The credit card company Merrick Bank has nearly 3 million customers.
- You will not be responsible for any fraudulent charges made with your Merrick Bank credit card because of their "zero liability protection."
Clearly, Merrick Bank is a legitimate business. However, your individual financial circumstances will determine if a credit card from Merrick Bank is the best choice for you. The The Classic Secured Credit Card from Merrick Bank For those with less-than-perfect credit, for instance, opening an account with is a great first step toward restoring or establishing credit. bad credit
The best credit cards offered by Merrick Bank include the following:
You can look into alternative secured credit card offers, as well as learn some extra techniques for enhancing your credit score. WalletHub is also a free resource for keeping tabs on your credit score.
By making regular purchases and timely payments with your new unsecured credit card from Merrick Bank for the first seven months, you may qualify for a credit limit increase. With this doubling, your credit line will expand by 100%.
After that, once a year, Merrick Bank will evaluate your account to determine if it merits an increase. Always paying your bills in full and on time will increase your chances of getting one. It would help if you had more money and a better credit score now than when you applied for the card.
You can also increase your credit limit on your Merrick Bank secured card by calling (800) 204-5936 and increasing your security deposit.
Merrick Bank credit card approval times typically range from two business days to two weeks. The new credit card should arrive in 7-10 business days if you are approved.
Remember that you can contact the Merrick Bank and ask about the status of your application at (800) 253-2322 or on their website.
If you have bad credit, Merrick Bank may be an option. It is possible to get approved for any of the three credit cards offered by Merrick Bank, even if your credit score is below 640, if you are working to improve it. The Classic Secured Credit Card from Merrick Bank secured "Double Your Line" card, the Credit Card from Merrick Bank
If you're looking to repair your credit, you should know that all of the credit cards offered by Merrick Bank report account activity to the three major credit bureaus.
Although we make every effort to display the most recent product specifications, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of any data that does not originate from our own sources. The precise conditions may differ depending on the specifics. Remember to double check the application's terms and conditions with the offering institution before submitting it. As always, if you find anything different, we'd love to hear from you.
Disclaimer Regarding Advertisements When an offer on this site has been paid for by an advertiser, we indicate that fact by labeling that offer's details page as "Sponsored." Products' visibility throughout this site (including, for instance, their placement) could be affected by advertising. Although WalletHub does its best to provide a comprehensive selection of deals, the services and products featured here may not be available in all areas.
No issuer has commissioned, reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed the editorial or user-generated content on this page.
Setting Up Your PayPal AccountIf you already possess a PayPal account, you may bypass the following instructions.Step 1. Start by navigating to the paypal.com website. Alternatively, you can create an account using the app available for download from your App Store.Step 2. Once you arrive at the PayPal
In order to establish automatic payments, it is necessary for you to be enrolled in eBills, which serve as digital versions of your credit card statement. To confirm this, please check if eBills is activated in the Bill Pay section. If it is not, kindly select the option to Request eBills and follow the
It's always important to have a bank at your disposal because you never know when you might require assistance with your banking activities. This is especially true if you have a personal, business, or international banking plan with a banking chain like IBC. IBC Bank, which is supported by
Services Available at This LocationWe gladly accept appointments, provide drive-thru services, and offer a convenient night drop option.Highlighted ProductsAuto Financing SolutionsWith an approved auto loan, you can easily purchase your vehicle with the assistance of a reliable bank. Apply conveniently